Expression of Interest to undertake Recognition of Prior Learning (RPL) at Level 1
In order to complete this form, you will need:
- A Unique Student Identifier (USI) number. The USI is a government reference number that creates a secure online record of all your training and qualifications gained in Australia from all training providers you undertake training with.
If you do not have a USI, you can obtain one from the USI website: click here
- Authorisation from your ex-service organisation or veterans’ centre. Please contact an official from your organisation to check that they will:
- Authorise your attendance at an RPL session.
- Agree to cover your costs if you need to travel to attend a session.
- Nominate a mentor for you.
- Agrees to cover you with Professional Indemnity Insurance
If they agree, you will need the official’s name, position, organisation, email address and contact number in order to complete this form.
When you have your USI and the information from your organisation, you are ready to go to the Expression of Interest form.
Go to the Expression of Interest form